- 08-May-2013 to 08-May-2013 (EST)
- Lawrence, MA, USA
- Low $30K
- Full Time
Elder Services of the Merrimack Valley is looking for a dynamic and experienced Administrative Assistant to provide support for the Executive Office and Leadership team, as well as provide administrative support for special projects and grants.
- Assist with organization and scheduling of meetings and appointments for key staff with Microsoft Outlook.
- Provide support and assistance for leadership projects including large grants, presentations, and meetings.
- Screen phone calls, prepare/draft memos, letters, and other documents; coordinate word processing projects.
- Keep informed and provide support to all events, functions or projects.
- Perform, follow up on assignments, requests for information, meeting dates, and other clerical duties as defined
by the Executive Director or executive leadership team.
- Take notes and minutes of meetings as assigned.
- Help support Board of Directors activities as defined by the Executive Director or Senior Executive Administrator.
- Assist in taking occasional client/consumer calls for Executive Director and managing calls appropriately.
- Help support agency systems functions related to daily business activities.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Associates degree in Business, Office Management, or related field, with a minimum of 1 year experience in an office environment, required; extensive administrative experience (3-5 years) preferred. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to problem solve, respond well to shifting priorities and be diplomatic in all communications. Possess the ability to manage sensitive calls from consumers, to be attuned to consumer needs (both internal and external) and address appropriately. Self motivated, flexible, and able to handle organized "chaos" with humor. Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook a must.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST SUMBIT A COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!