- 22-May-2013 to 05-Jun-2013 (EST)
- Home Care
- Lawrence, MA, USA
- Full Time
This position is currently a 6 month temporary pilot position, from July 1-December 31, 2013, with the possibility of continuation or reassignment.
Assist United Healthcare SCO Staff in administrative and consumer related functions, to support the work of the Community Care Transitions team.
1. Assist Transition Coaches with follow-up consumer work including service suspensions/resumptions, procurement of services, accessing durable medical equipment for consumers, locating consumers who were not at home to receive services, etc. and completing consumer documentation and data entry as required.
2. Perform administrative functions to support the Team including completing standard forms. As well as filing, copying, etc.
3. Adding consumers to SAMS following the Age Info guidelines as not to allow for duplicates.
4. Data entry of all CCTP consumers into SAMS database and United Healthcare database.
5. Data entry of up to 5 hospitals a day consisting of close to 40 patients daily.
6. Adhere to guidelines and timelines to allow the program to run efficiently.
7. Troubleshoot and brainstorm around ways to allow the work flow to be more efficient and time sensitive.
8. Enter service various service deliveries for all program related services.
9. Provide any and all back-up assistance to the team and the billing specialist.
10. Assist TC with any and all data entry of patient survey experience.
11. Observe all confidentiality regulations and protect consumer information.
12. Attend mandatory meetings and trainings including CCTP Team Meeting, United Healthcare Team Meeting, General Staff Meeting and Home Care Staff Meeting.
13. Other duties as assigned by Home Care Management Staff.
Associates Degree and experience as a medical interpreter preferred. High School diploma, fluency in both required language and English and a minimum of one year of related work experience required. Experience in Human Service environment helpful. Computer skills required. Must be responsible and have compassion for older people. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills a must in this team oriented position. Bilingual ability (Spanish, Khmer) preferred.
Hours: 37.5 Hours per week
Salary: $14.00 per hour
APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT BOTH A COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!