- 20-Jun-2013 to 26-Jun-2013 (EST)
- Lawrence, MA, USA
- Full Time
As assistant to the Fiscal Operations Manager, the Senior Billing Specialist will complete the vendor bill processing, accounts receivable and reporting with a high degree of timeliness and accuracy. Additional responsibilities include invoice verification, billing procedures, statistical reports, vendor support and compliance needs
• Effective communication with Providers to respond to questions, troubleshoot issues, solve problems;
• Audit and reconcile provider billings for services delivered with services authorized;
• Process and Submit Billing Summary to Accounts Payable;
• Generate Monthly Case Management and Purchased Services billings;
• Research Denied Claims, and communicate with staff to resolve issues, and resubmit all unpaid claims;
• Prepare monthly payment vouchers and reports for programs; prepare and submit monthly reports;
• Sort Daily Mail;
• Prepare and process bank deposits;
• Post Client and Vendor Payments;
• Respond to Client Billing calls;
• Generate overdue account reports;
• Other duties as assigned.
Bachelors Degree in related field, 3 years experience with billing/ accounts receivable operations, in a non-profit setting, preferred. Associates Degree/Business courses and 5 years experience may be substituted for BA/BS. Familiarity with MA government contracts a plus.
Required Skills: Strong analytical, account reconciliation, customer service, interpersonal, attention to detail, problem solving, and accuracy. Ability to relate to internal staff, vendors and funding sources, multi-task and prioritize. Proficiency with computers, MS Excel and consumer related billing systems.
Hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: $21.53 per hour
ALL CANDIDATES MUST SUMBIT BOTH A COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!